While closing out 2017, we have enjoyed taking some time to reflect on the past and to set new perspective on what's to come in the future. Our little-blog-that-could has been growing steadily -- it's about a year and a half old, and while we continue to try new things and balance the blog with our daily lives, it's exciting to invision where this all might take us as we keep working on this labor of love.
This year brought some really exciting adventures our way. But you know what's even more exciting? Thinking about all that's to come in 2018!
Without further ado, here is a look back at our 2017:
- 63 days on the road (12 of which were international)
- 32 blogs posted
- 2500+ photos captured
- March 1: Instagram account created
- April 21: Shopstyle account created
And while we're proud of how far we've come, looking at these memories and analytics only gets us revved up for 2018!
In 2018, when we plan to...
- ...enjoy even more days on the road, with a focus on spending time with family and friends as much as possible. (Upcoming planned trips include a mother-daughter weekend in New York, an extended family vacation to Italy, and not one, not two, but three destination weddings!)
- ...post at least 1 blog per week, consistently. No excuses.
- ...make better use of analytics across platforms to help create content that you, our dear readers, want to read!
- ...launch a product (stay tuned...we’ve got something coming soon!)
So as we settle into a cozy night of saying arrivederci to 2017 and buongiorno to 2018, we are thankful for the perspective on how far we've come, and how much we have to look forward to.